View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 04:07 AM   #10
Lil Sis
Donating YT 500 Club Member

When my dd were teenagers we had the cops called on us... I told the cops "thank you" because the party was crashed and it was out of control. 300 or more kids showed up, smoking pot in our front yard..I went ballistic!! A few weeks later I found the "flyer" my dd were passing out. I will not go into what happened then

We had gone to all the neighbors and told them about the party and all were cool... until 300 kids showed up that is lol.

In another house there was a party that lasted till 5... I did not call because I didn't want to be the "bad guy". It turned out it was a "repossession party" they were being kicked out and didn't care! My dd's car was trashed..which was another 4 month nighmare with the insurance company and real life changer

Anther time the adults across from us started having parties. They were so loud - we couldnt even hear our tv (we lived in a house in a small almost zero lot community)! My dh banged on their door, the next day the wife got really rude with me about how I should not band on her door and "address her the way my dh did " (I am sure he was not polite). I say "you are right, I will just call the cops the next time". Well, the next time they were shut down when the cops arrived... music OFF!! yeah The time after that they were fined YEAH!!

So .... find out the rules of your area. They almost always have a noise ordinees. It is likely 12:00 mid night

Good luck
Lil Sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!