View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #15
maggiesmom_2007
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by archatdz View Post
I have been in these forums for a year and it never ceases to amaze me that breeders are so snarky. For what it's worth, the quoted post from me was posted a year ago. I found this male I am placing now 6 months ago.
I have used him for breeding twice. Once was to this OMG tiny female. She free whelped her litter and had three puppies. No stillborns. OMG again - I actually had her vetted the whole time.
Perhaps rather than judging people and pushing young blood out of the breeding and show scene, causing BYBs, y'all should check your attitudes before judging.
My family has been showing and breeding dogs for generations. Losing money doing it right. Due to my mom having terminal cancer and my now impending divorce, I am placing my dogs.

So again, omg. Keep your negative opinions to yourself.
Like Kim I just can't do it. I have to disagree with you about your comment on Breeders being snarky. I believe that it is not being snarky just an overall concern with breeding a female that small and then selling her with full rights. I would like to know also the answers to the questions Yorkiemom1 asked you. What is behind these dogs your selling. Also I think I have every right to be judgemental as you call it because I am what would be considered young blood in the show scene. I had to endure way more than the simple questions you are being asked and I still endure more on a daily basis. I have worked hard to get where I have today and I still have more hard work to do. But if you don't cut corners and make sure you are breeding dogs that better the breed then no matter how judgemental people get you can persevere. As long as you are doing things the right way. Okay Off my soapbox for now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!