View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 06:42 PM   #1
tinav
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Angry what should I do

I was asked by an accountant that I did some work for last year to work for him again this year during the busy season. I was very glad to hear from him so I said yes....in telling him I would work for him I had to tell 4 other accountants that I could not work for them. This is only a 2days a week job.
When I started working for him (last week) he then told me that he hired another person...now instead of coming in 2days per week there is only work for one day a week until he gets very busy. By the time he gets busy enough to give me the extra day I was supposed to get to begin with most of the busy season will be over and I will have lost out on making all that money.

I am going to work for him tomorrow cause he owes me for the one day I worked last week and I'll also get paid for tomorrow.

Last week when I got home I was so pis%ed of that I emailed him and told him pretty nicely that I can not hold the extra day open for him for when he "might" need me. He sent me an email back this week agreeing to a definate one day a week.

I am still very angry about this and every day I am checking the job adds for more work. But even if I don't find the work right away I have a good mind to tell him I can not come in any more after tomorrow. Just so that he will have a more difficult time with out me there. I do have some other work besides his but I was planning on making x number of dollars this busy season and now I am one day short of the funds I planned on and if I leave him all together I will be 2 days short till I get something else..

But even though....I am feeling like why not just forget my plan for now and just not do his work and wait till I find some work to fill the days I was going to work for him.

Whew that was long...sorry for the lenght but it was hard to explaine. I would like your comments on what would you do if you were in my shoes....take his measly one day or tell him to pack it! I really feel he screwed me and was only and obviousy thinking of him self with no loyalty to me. I would not have done that to him.

Thanks in advance for your help....btw the money does matter (but I am also a fighter, lol).

Tina

Rest in peace my baby guy Pucci Love Mom
tinav is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!