View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 08:09 PM   #3
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Without knowing who you contacted, it's hard to offer any explanation. Maybe they aren't very active members? Perhaps they don't want to recommend their particular breeder, but also don't want to reveal to you that wouldn't recommend them...I dunno. Some people just like to keep that info private, I suppose. Maybe they got their kiddo from a pet store, but don't want to say that. It could also be that because you're so new to YT and haven't posted too much yet, they're hesitant to respond and disclose info.

I can think of so many reasons, none of which are meant personally or in such a way as to make you feel bad....and I'm so sorry that it did make you feel bad, bc I'm just sure it wasn't intentional. I'm also sorry to hear of your loss, that's so heartbreaking .

I know you will find another yorkie to fill up your world. Have you gone to YTCA.org yet? That is the yorkie breed club and they do have a breeders list and contact info there. Occasionally, their are some wonderful breeders who offer pups for sale here. That said, always be very very careful about buying any pup online. People here can help you 'check out' breeders' websites and such.

Hang in there, and don't give up on finding that perfect kiddo.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!