View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 07:54 PM   #2
MandiesMom
and Shelby's too
Donating Member

I'm wondering who you have private messaged. Are they people who are very active here? Because I know many who basically stay on the forum night and day and they would definitely respond to you.

I can tell you my answer in public...I bought Mandie from a couple who had gotten her from a breeder in northern Alabama. By the age of 4 months, both of their schedules changed and they just did not have the time to give to my Mandie. Along came me. I won't recommend the breeder she came from because it was not a reputable breeder..it was a BYB (backyard breeder). Well, based on my research and not being able to really find much out about them..this is my conclusion. I've been very blessed so far with Mandie and pray that her health continues.

I can absolutely tell you where I will be trying to get my next Yorkie (a year or 2 down the road still). That would be Tyava Yorkies out of Marietta, Ga. They have championship lines in the breed and have been breeding and showing for 20 years. Their babies are adorable. *Their "Sure Shot (Chandler Bing)" was BOB at Westminster in 2007, 08, and 09. And, he was the #1 Yorkie in 2006 and 2007. *Their Wyatt Earp was #1 Yorkie in 2004 and 2005 and was BOB at Westminster in 2005

Find some that post here many times daily..especially look in the breeders section, too. Breeders here can recommend. We have some great ones and if I was closer to Yorkiemom1, I'd be going on her waiting list for sure!

Hope this helps
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!