View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 07:00 PM   #19
Yorkiedaze
My hairy-legged girls
Donating Member

Well NUTRI-CAL is the #1 most recommended vitamin for puppies to keep them from having a drop in sugar levels. I used it with all four of mine when I got them. My last little girl was so thin and was not a good eater at all, and would lose a few ounces, then gain one or two, then lose one or two and so on to the point that the Vet. would not spay her, and said she really needed to get weight on her, and that after that, I should take her to Ventura at the hospital there where they are set up to take care of the tiny ones. I was then told about the MEGA-CAL. (She had already been on NUTRI-CAL for a few months). She did so well on it and she started eating really well and gaining a little weight. She's only 3lb.8oz at 18 months, and just finished her first heat cycle, so now I know she's healthy enough for a spay, so I will take her for evaluation in Ventura and set her up for her spay.
I was only giving information on both these good products. As you can see I cared enough to help people compaire these products by spending a lot of time typing them out. I'm sorry you don't feel these products stand up to your high expections, or feel people won't know how to understand the ingredients. Let them decided. Let them print it out and ask questions to the Vets. or go talk to the experts who have been showing/breeding for years, who do know.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!