View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 05:56 PM   #1
Bobbiessusu
Yorkie Talker

Default Please make me understand!

Hi fellow Yorkie Lovers.
I am wondering about something.. I have seen many avatars of Yorkies of members who post here at Yorkie Talk and private messaged them asking if they would so graciously share who their breeders were.. To date I have only received one response and that was to tell me he didn't remember who it was...he met them at a dog show! I'm soooo very perplexed....I truly don't get it! I had to say goodbye to my precious Lexie in Dec....I have been heartbroken to say the least. And grieving, bought a puppy that was sick that I had to return...another trauma to say the least. I have been burned 3 times in the purchase of a Yorkie over the last 15 years...hardly trust anyone anymore, which is so sad. When those of us who are looking for another Yorkie to share our love with...and our heart with...why do you withhold? If you have beautiful, healthy Yorkies from breeders you would highly recommend...PLEASE SHARE!!! I have read countless posts about breeders we should stay away from...but what about the ones that would bless our hearts with beautiful healthy dogs?
I don't understand....Can someone, anyone explain? And I am asking this sincerely and from my heart. Susan
Bobbiessusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!