View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 04:59 PM   #21
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Trust me I am very worried I have tried everything canned food, canned food mixed with dry, freeze dried raw, soaked in water dry food, crushed up dry food and even regular chicken. I think its the medicine I hate it but I am so confused with what to do we go back for a check up on the meds at the end of the month so hopefully all my questions will get answered. Ever sense her tooth procedure it seems like her teeth hurt or something maybe I am just paranoid but she doesn't much want to chew bully sticks she was really in love with doing and when I gave her the soaked dry food this morning she swallowed it never chewed it which is VERY weird for her she has never not chewed.
What did the vet do? Did he do a root canal or pull it? If he just sealed it, the seal may be leaking or otherwise not secure and hurting. Will she drink cold water normally? If she would and won't now, that could be an indicator. I hope you can get to the bottom of what's going on if it's not her medication. But Tibbe doesn't eat normally when on meds.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!