View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:51 AM   #9
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avemike View Post
Hello again, its been a while since we have been on YT..I'm so sorry to hear rawhide chews are so bad..Hollee loves them and demands one when she sits on the couch with me..i have a drawer besides me and she climbs over me to try and get it from the drawer.
If she is on the floor she stands on her back legs and tries to open the drawer herself. Her kong disappeared in two ticks when I brought it home and stuffed it. We think our older dachie took it outside somewhere. She doesn't miss a thing. Ave x
Hi! I would never give them without being there to supervise, and brush up on the doggy Heimlich Manuver and dog CPR (in the YT Library). Also be aware of the signs of intestinal blockage, and have enough money set aside to cover surgery to remove a piece should it become stuck in her gut.

I give mine cooked and sometimes raw soup bones, (no raw for dogs with any tummy/liver issues). Cooked bones are hard and they can break a tooth on them, but I figure that's better than abdominal surgery if the need arises.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!