View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 05:30 AM   #13
GeorgiesMomma
I love TBCG!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandiesMom View Post
Welcome to YT and I thank you for rescuing this sweet boy. It takes a special soul to do that so that tells me a lot about you..you are a loving person.

In this situation..if I was one of those strangers passing by..I wouldn't know that about you. I would just know there was a yorkie outside by himself in the winter. I probably would've reacted the same way..well, I wouldn't have put him in the vehicle, but i would've picked him up and tried to warm him.

It's all perception. I am sure that you made every precaution to ensure Joy Boy was warm and safe. I am sure of this because I have read your words and know your spirit. Those people didn't.

Coupling the fact that most people know yorkies don't have coats (they have hair) so don't do well normally in the cold and the fact that a yorkie is an "it" dog right now...leaving him outside like that is just begging for trouble you do not deserve. I think it's wise just to leave him home on occassions such as this. He'll be okay...he'll learn that you come back.

Again, you are a great mom...I don't want you to think I am saying anything different. Shoot..just coming here to ask the question shows how much you care. Joy Boy is so lucky to have you now!

Read About Georgie's Experience with Atlantoaxial Instability (AAI) Here!
GeorgiesMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!