View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:17 PM   #34
Carmeow
I♥ my girls Luma+Rosie
Donating Member

Word of warning, my personal experience w/ Bellas Prissy Puppie boutique was GOD. AWFUL. like I still am not over it.

I wanted an easter dress for Luma last year. I tried ordering it in January. I told her I would not get Luma home until March. I told her her current measurements at the time and said shr would be a little bigger but still around 4 pounds and probably less than 20 weeks old around Easter.

She was awfully disorganized and did not seem to have a clue what she was doing. Sorry, thatd the truth. Couldn't even recall back to me what I had ordered!!! Wth? I asked if the dresses would get o me by Easter and she said yes. Then she said I wouldn't get them til JUNE!!! I wasn't having that. I changed my order completely (she hadn't started it yet) to 1 sports themed dress, 1 summery dress, and matching bows. She got rude with me. Well what exactly was I going to do with easter dresses in JUNE?

At this point, I already had Luma (first week of march) and so I asked her for a refund. She said no. She sent me the sports dress, summer dress, pjs I didn't even order, and no bows. Oh, and they were not even the right size. They are STILL TOO BIG for her, even at 7 lbs. and 1 yr old. I don't know what he issue was but everyone raves about that woman and it still bothers me to no end. She's not someone I would choose to work with ever again. It happened forever ago and I didn't want to make a big deal about it but I feel like I got so so gipped.

Kay, rant is over. Sorry. Just beware if you order from her. I know Aymee uses her often and she's never complained.

Carmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!