View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 07:32 PM   #1
carol
Senior Yorkie Talker

Want to say thanks

I want to thank whoever it was that put a pattern for a little coat on for us to download. It was made out of the flannel. Well I enlarged it and have made two of them.. Only took me 15 minutes after I finally got the pattern enlarged just right. Will take a picture and put it on to show you how great they turned out. For one of them I used purple flannel and the other one was a brainwave. I am getting rid of some of these clothes and some the material is really nice soooo I decided I could make some clothes out of them. This Lady made Cassie a little dress and it looked so easy so I made a pattern and am going to try that next. Also tried to make her a sweater but I knit it to small, just finished it tonight. Hoping to get a little one in a few months so will keep it for her. All of you are bad out there for getting me in the clothes thing before yt Cassie had a coat and that was all. Now when I finish making something she is right there to try it on. She knows a good thing when she sees it!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!