View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:44 PM   #7
Jacksmom052709
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksmom052709 View Post
I am NOT a dog groomer, but I belong to a grooming forum. I'll post the question there and see if I get any responses. I'll let you know what I find out - give me until Sunday to see what they say.
IGNORE THE ABOVE AND SEE THE BELOW:

I did a search on the forum and found the following:

Q: Has anyone tried this out yet ? Just wondering if it worked, it is a little pricey .
*Yeah, I had clients who tried it and said never again. " So, much blood "

*I generally assume that if they really worked, everyone would have them. They aren't exactly new to the market. The ones that I tried years and years ago were absolutely worthless.
I heard this as well from my clients.

* The one I handled found the quick instantly in a wooden dowel, but never located a quick in an overgrown nail. I wouldn't trust the "quick finding" part of it as far as I could throw it... which is about 37 yards I estimate... I didn't actually walk out into the brush to count the distance to where it seemed to have landed. Luckily I didn't pay for it, one of my friends bought one and got mad when they immediately quicked their dog's nails and brought it to me to show them how to work it. Then they gave it to me when they saw how poorly it worked. Then I pitched it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!