View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #33
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
When I first got Tibbe, I drew the map to the Emergency Clinic on back cover of my day planner in black marker so in a dark car in the middle of the night I wouldn't maybe forget how to get there. I redraw that map on the new book every year. That day planner is my lifeline and always stays in my purse with my keys so I just had to know in case I panicked and forgot on the way, or traffic had me blocked, I could still tell how to get there fast. The last time I went, I was so worried I did make a wrong turn(!) too soon but at least I could turn back at the next intersection. I've made that trip a few times and always when I'm shaking hard so my map is needed!

This is good!! Because a couple of times that I have had to make an emergency run with a baby I thought was dying, I forgot everything I ever knew avout dogs, emergency medicine, treatments, phone numbers, name of vet, etc...........I behooves all of us to write all that silly information down because in an emergency, we may do well to remember who WE are!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!