Thread: New to YT!
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 04:44 PM   #9
Buster Brown
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of Yorkie addiction. Buster is my first dog and I required a lot of training before Buster was fully pee pad trained. And I mean I. I had to learn not to give him free reign of the house, to watch him and learn the signs indicating he was going to pee/poop and get him to a pad or outside so he could learn what was the right thing to do. It's not easy but it is also not hard it just requires time and paying attention.
Here is a wonderful post in the YT library about new puppies
YORKIE PUPPY CARE GUIDE - For New Parents!
One very important thing about Yorkies is when they are having health issues it is best to take them to a Vet or an emergency Vet right away. Better safe than sorry. It is good to keep them contained especially when young and you are away. You have to be extra careful about them getting into things, things falling on them. We used to yell out little man walking when Buster was a puppy because he was so tiny he would be right under our feet in a flash and I was so afraid of stepping on him.
Yorkies are wonderful companions and they will enrich your life.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!