View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:34 PM   #10
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Such an unnecessary event, just because a breeder did not care enough nor assume responsibility for the life of a puppy SHE was responsible for bringing into this world. My heart breaks for the poor innocent puppy, who needed someone with knowledge and someone who cared enough about her/him to be sure this baby's future was as safe and secure as possible. People become indignant, beligerant, hostile and insulting....but I have policies and rules and regulations about who I entrust my babies to, and I adhere to those limitations, without remorse. If this was one of MY puppies, I would be absolutely devastated....because it means I GOT STUCK ON STUPID AND LET MYSELF BE INFLUENCED BY THE PLEAS OR CRIES OR EXPLANATIONS OR PROMISES OR ANGER OR INSULTS....OR, GOD FORBID, MONEY, to release a baby into a situation that I KNOW is a disaster waiting to happen. Young children DO NOT HAVE THE DEVELOPMENTAL MATURITY to be around small dogs. I know YOU have exceptionally smart, gorgeous, well balanced, supervised, motivated, infants, toddlers, grandkids, etc......it only takes a second for that puppy to break and run across the room that can trigger this event with the same results. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS....those of us that require interview applications, that ask questions, that "pry into your family structure" ....we KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE, WE HAVE SEEN IT TOO MANY TIMES, these results. Unfortunately, tomorrow, we will come to this forum and read about babies being sold way too young, to families with young kids, or to families that have had no structured education about puppies in general, Yorkies specifically. Dedicated, responsible breeders can not fix this....we talk and post until the world looks level in unfortunate results. All we can do is be responsible for our own little precious charges.....and hopefully buyers out there will get educated, STUDY, READ BOOKS, LEARN ABOUT OWNING A PUPPY OF ANY BREED and understand what is going on and why it happens.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!