View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 01:24 PM   #1
givemecouture
Donating YT Addict

Unlove Why breeders have applications!!!!

Very sad news for one of my friends. Since the very first day my friends cousin laid eyes on Strudel she had to have one! I advised her to take her time and find a very good breeder, but price was a big issue for her. So as soon as she found a cute yorkie girl "teacup" at a reasonable price she jumped at it. She has two young daughters too so I understand money is tight. The puppy was released at only 8 weeks and was a teeny tiny thing. No application, no questiins at all prior to purchase. So yesterday she had the puppy crated and gated so she could clean the house. Somehow little Remy made it out of both and the girls ran to catch her-there is also two semi-agressive dauchunds there. They caught her and broke the poor little girls neck!!!!!

My heart goes out to her! !!!!!! She wanted this dog sooooooo bad and I know she and the girls are distraught!

I hope this horrible tragedy can shed some light onto why breeders do ask questions about children and other dogs in the household. Its not to be snobby or picky for no reason. Yorkies and other toybreeds are terribly cute but they can also be extremely fragile. I was happy to fill out my application

REST IN PEACE LITTLE REMY!!!!

Last edited by givemecouture; 02-06-2013 at 01:26 PM.
givemecouture is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!