Thread: Drooling!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:56 AM   #5
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Nope he had a full dental in April and the vet said his teeth were perfect. Hes drooled like this occasionally. It used to freak me out but now I know it's just drool and it's always when he's just soooo tired and soundly sleeping that he does it.

This is so funny but my 2 nephews are my brothers kids, they were both raised to be nice to animals and taught to be careful and gentle with my small dogs. However my 3 yo nephew is just too wild and loud for my boys, he also does not have a lot of interest in them. Occasionally he wants to pet them and they run away and Fletch has lunged and snapped at him. But my 1 yo nephew is IN LOVE with my boys. I mean when my boys comes out of our room in the morning and my nephew sees them he just LIGHTS up. He wants to pet them and throw their toy for them. They have NO problems with him at all, they go up to him, they let him pet them, touch them, they kiss him and he loves every second with them. When they are sitting on my lap if the 3yo comes up, they take off, but the 1 yo can climb up and sit on my lap with them and they don't move. Dex rolls over on his belly when he pets them. Its soooo stinkin cute!!! He's so gentle and calm with them and he's only 1!! I told my brother he better plan for a dog in the future because his youngest is going to want one badly!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!