View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 02:03 PM   #8
MiaW
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care28
I really thank you guys so much. We're coming up on the anniversary of when we got Kelli. February 19th. I still have the collar, the bandanas, her old blanket and everything that she came here with when we adopted her. Of course, when she came here, the only thing she still kept clinging to was her Miss Piggy toy (which I still have and will continue to keep in here), but everything else we bought new and she just instantly became our baby. Took her a couple days to adjust to her new home, but after that it was heaven having her with us. I know that she's happier now and out of pain from all that she was going through towards the end of her life, but I still wish I could just snuggle her and tell her how much I love her. You guys help me with being able to talk about it. Thank you.
I got tears in my eyes as I read your post because I still have Tinkerbell's pink bed and her toys and her baby food in my closet. I can't bear to put it away forever. I miss her terribly, as I know you miss Kelli. All we can do is take comfort in knowing they were loved while they were here and knowing we have each other to lean on.

Mia
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!