View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 09:27 AM   #11
Mistymillar
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
So cute do you keep the booties on his back feet so he won't scratch himself? I remember my Grandfather having to wear gloves to keep from scratching himself raw. I have just started giving Buster Milk Thistle (in a glycerine base for dogs) after reading some posts on how beneficial it is in helping remove toxins from the body. I was just wondering if that would help Alfie? So Alfie is a night owl Buster usually comes and get me at 11:30 to tell me it's our bed time and if I am watching TV he will get on the back of the couch and nag me until I go to bed. Yorkies gotta love them!
We are on a tough love cycle right now, he gets nothing but bottled water and hypoallergenic dry food, his soft toys, bedding and pjs (along with mine and hubby's) are washed in hot water without detergent. He only gets his jamies off to get combed once a day and hasn't had a bath for 3 weeks. No lotions, potions or ointments.
The last few days we have been able to keep his cone off most of the time which is such an improvement. And yes we keep baby socks taped on so when he does scratch he can't draw blood.
Hopefully we are on the road to recovery but if not after the next 2 weeks we will look at some of the suggestions I have had here.
Mistymillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!