View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 04:17 AM   #14
weeloves06
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
I had to stop in the midst of watching this to thank you for the link! The only thing missing is the audio. I wish they were able to capture that for us just to hear the ambient sounds and such as if we were almost there - but Gail, those dogs are all so wonderful my mouth is hanging open. Did you or does anyone know any of those women and/or the dogs? I'm going to be watching this again and again. I recorded the show on TV today for watching Monday but this is wonderful. Thanks again.

Yes a big thanks to Gail for posting this for all to enjoy. I was there showing my Magic, and knew many of the gals showing their wonderful dogs. It was an experience that will never be forgotten. The excitement of the crowd, judges, dogs and friends that I have met from doing dog shows all over the country was amazing. Everybody knows Carl Stark, he was the one that convienced me to go after receiving my invite for Magic as an Honree, I had not planned this trip, and am not sorry I went. If I only had the chance to do it one time, this one could have not been a better time for making great memories. Emma the jr. handler and her mom have been a friend of mine for years I met them in GA when Magic was a pup, they own a Buster dog too and they reccognized him as being Buster's pup, small world. Emma took the win for jr with her dog,(not a Buster pup) I was so excited as we were there to cheer for her. She represented the yorkies well. I hope I gave you some insight on what a true exciting experience to go to Eukanuba show with your dog. Now it's your turn go for it.......
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!