Thread: bie-yos?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 12:27 AM   #7
gracielove
YT 3000 Club Member

They have been trying to produce the tinies for years in order to make big bucks. Now they add another feature to try to attract customers. I have seen many ads up in my region for designer colors as well as promises small sizes.

On that subject, it would break your heart to see the number of discarded "designer" dogs that end up in shelters. The experimentation does not always turn out an adorable looking dog. Many are way over sized and just very misshaped with the worst defects of both breeds appearing. They are the saddest things to see in their "mug shots" at the shelters. When out crosses like this are done the recessive genes do come forward and can have horrific results. Yes, they may produce some cute babies as well but what are they going to do with the ones that are not as planned? They sell them because they are cute when they are 6 to 8 weeks old but when owners see the mature results or start having health problems many people who buy a dog for fashion or fad reasons dump the pup. I wish these breeders could see the suffering that is the result of their breeding practices.
gracielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!