Thread: Exasperation!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #22
Teresiana
Donating YT 500 Club Member

My boy is EXACTLY likes yours. I kid you not when I say - I have tried EVERYTHING. I would stare at him at meal time to see if he would give in to some new method I had discovered to make his food more appetizing. Then I'd spend an hour trying to convince him to eat it. I can not explain how happy I got when he would actually take a bite & swallow.

Through a very long period of trial & error, I found 3 kinds of kibble that he'll eat more than 10 pcs of at a time. So at 10am, I leave him a tablespoon of either Acana Grasslands, Earthborn Holistic Primitive Natural or Royal Canin. He has Primal Chicken or Weruva for dinner at 5. Lately, he's decided that he doesn't like breakfast. So I don't feed him breakfast anymore. Some days, he doesn't eat at all. But he's healthy. He isn't underweight. He has energy & he loves to play. I finally just figured that he just must not be food motivated.

He is the craziest, most finicky eater I've ever known. Sometimes I feel like my life revolves around getting him to eat. Even though I'm a stay at home mom, I just can't commit anymore time to coaxing him to eat.

I'm sorry I don't have any great advice for you. But just know you're not alone. It isn't YOU.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!