View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:16 PM   #25
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandiesMom View Post
I've always adored Katie's look and that tongue..you know it's Katie when you see that tongue Gorgeous!
It's difficult to get a photo of Katie without her tongue out. I always want to capture her fiery, exuberant personality and that sparkle in her eye, so I try to take photos of her when she is excited about playing. When I received that photo, I didn't initially see the tongue. When I saw it, I knew that it is was my Katie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
That's wonderful that she was part of the breeder's family and was able to live like a family member. I'll bet she loves her new life with you and John, though, even more! What dog doesn't love to be the apple of a couple's eye and get all of the adoration to herself. I'm so glad she has a home with you two.
You always are so sweet and encouraging, and you always touch my heart with your kindness. Katie was used to sleeping in bed with her breeder and had lots of attention and love shown to her, but she seems to love her new home. We completely adore her. We hope someday to get her a sibling to play with, but I hope she will be happy once again sharing the attention and affection. We worried so much about her missing being part of a pack, but she adjusted so quickly and has John and I completely wrapped around her paws. There is nothing that we wouldn't do to keep her healthy and happy.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!