View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 08:57 AM   #1
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Unmistakenly. . . Katie

Katie's breeder sent me an 8 x 12 photo of Katie recently. She had Katie the first three years of her life, so she had already sent me some photos of her when she was younger. Katie is such a confident, happy, loving little girl, so I know the love and care she received before she came to me. Her breeder's Lola is top obedience champion Yorkie in Canada in 2011, and she had that title prior to then, as well. She works and trains with all of her Yorkies, and Katie is not an exception. She is so beautifully trained, but she has not lost her curiosity, spunk, courageous and feisty spirit, or huge, loving heart. The photo that her breeder sent didn't look like the Katie I know today, but then I saw her tongue, and I knew without a doubt, that was also the Katie I know.

The first few photos are of Katie when she was with her breeder, and the next ones are Katie as a spoiled and loved pet. She was used to a lot of love, trips to the park, playing fetch and other athletic activities with her breeder. I worried that Katie would miss her breeder and her other packmates, but I am confident now that Katie is a very happy little girl now, too.
Attached Thumbnails
Unmistakenly. . . Katie-katie-flowers-web.jpg   Unmistakenly. . . Katie-kate11m-face-6-sms.jpg   Unmistakenly. . . Katie-photo-18.jpg   Unmistakenly. . . Katie-dsc_3932_02326r-crop-2-web.jpg  

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!