View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 10:59 AM   #1
Passionfruition
Proud of my Sully!
Donating Member

Present Kristy & Stewie totally made my day! (and Sully's too!)

Kristy, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH for the coat for Sully! It's totally awesome! It really fits Sully well, especially length-wise! He's a long torso boy and it's hard to find jackets, etc. that are long enough for him.

Since we moved to this condo community, I always forget to check my mailbox b/c I have to walk down the street to the "mailbox gazebo" and find my little PO box and I'm so not used to that. So Kristy, I'm sorry if it was in my mailbox a few days before I found it! LOL. Talk about motivation to check my mail more often, huh?! Didn't mean to worry you!

And just so everyone knows....Kristy sent this coat to Sully totally out of the kindness of her heart!!! (It wasn't part of the YT gift exchange.) Isn't that SO sweet of her?!!! Kristy, you're the best!

My mom saw Sully's new coat and complimented him on it and I told her that Kristy sent it from Chicago....and she said it was extra nice of Stewie to part with his coat because surely it's colder in Chicago than in Charleston, LOL! But it's overcast today and a little chilly...and therefore Sully will definitely be wearing his 'new' coat around town while I run my errands!

Here are a few pictures (and yes, I know Sully really needs a trim so we can see his cute little eyes...)
Attached Thumbnails
Kristy & Stewie totally made my day! (and Sully's too!)-newcoat3.jpg   Kristy & Stewie totally made my day! (and Sully's too!)-newcoat2.jpg   Kristy & Stewie totally made my day! (and Sully's too!)-newcoat4.jpg   Kristy & Stewie totally made my day! (and Sully's too!)-newcoat1.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!