View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:18 AM   #10
happysparents
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvTaycieGirl View Post
I personally don't think there is "one" dog food better then the other. For about 6 months I went crazy over it. Trying to find the MAGICAL dog food that was the healthiest.

But, during all of the that what I failed to learn was how IMPORTANT quality control measures are handled, if they have nutritionists on staff, if they do testing.. Yes, I mean testing because I don't want my dog being the guinea pig of it. So for me, that is what I would be looking at if my dog ate over the counter dog food. I am more about researching the company.

Bottom line what works for your dogs may not work for someone else's.. I tried so many popular brands on YT and they all failed Taycie.

For Taycie we home cook for medical reasons. It works the best for us so far.
I agree with above post.

I am sorry you are going through this

But Innova is something which "might not be as good as it was" since Proctor and Gamble acquired it. I have heard from the pet food stores to avoid Natura Pet foods after it was acquired by P&G. Same holds good for Royal Canin as well. They are changing their formula.

I am not sure if I am the right person to suggest, but please check Canine Caviar. There are lots of good reviews. But I am no expert in this area. However, reading all the reviews of CC, this might be beneficial for your baby.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!