View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:19 AM   #25
Ldyrev1
Princess Sophie's Choice
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paris Rain View Post
Finally got a pen tonight. Had to jury-rig it because it was too big. As it is, it already overlaps the upside down carpet it's on...

Thanks for all the well wishes and ideas. I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to set up a web cam, but that would be so cool!

Ldyrev1 - Cool!! We'll be doing the puppy thing at the same time!

Will DEFINITELY post pics...
You know, I'm still debating whether or not to even get a pen. My main concern is we have new furniture in our den that has wood on it and I don't want to leave Princess Sophie alone in that room because of it. A pen would certainly solve that problem as we could put her in it and dash somewhere and we'd know she would be safe and so would the sofa. LOL Guess I'm really a tightwad as I don't want to spend a lot of money for something I don't plan to use longterm. I actually asked a friend if she knew of anyone who might be wanting to get rid of a small/travel baby playpen. I know I have to worry about Sophie tearing through the mesh sides. Anyone have a suggestion??

And I really looking forward to comparing experiences with you! It's gonna be really fun!!

Last edited by Ldyrev1; 01-31-2013 at 11:21 AM.
Ldyrev1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!