View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Question Where to sell books online?

I'm unpacking from both the flood a couple months ago here as well over a year ago I canceled and brought to the house 3 storage units worth if our family belongs to sort and get rid of...

Now I know some say you can bever have too many books...but I stopped counting at just over 1200 and there are a few more boxes!

We literally have out grown some, not sure where some came from, or just bought so many over the years, especially from the school's Scholastic fair...not to mention a couple hundred literally are college texts in no longer used editions.

Keeping favorites, tried to donate some but the local libraries are either super picky or not taking donations, same with thrift donation stores, but I'm sure we can donate some.

I have a ridiculous amount of read once new condition books and think I'd like to sell them, and shamefully some new unread even!

Anyone know sites online besides eBay, Amazon where I can punch in ISBN #'s and see if they'll buy them rather than the companies who just send a box at a time and consider buying them?

concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!