View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Default iPhone users: Favorite Siri questions

When I got my iPhone 5, I didn't think Siri was going to be that big of a deal. All I knew it did was answer silly questions.

But since then, I've discovered I can hardly live without it. Reminders, even complicated ones, are a snap. Asking for wakeup calls sets the alarm in a hurry. The more I experiment, the more things I'm discovering she can do.

Here are some of the more practical things I use her for. If you've got some others, please add them. Also, if you have some silly answers you've stumbled on, add those too for laughs!

* Wake me up at 8 in the morning (sets alarm for 8 a.m.)
* Wake me up in 7 hours.
* Remind me at 3 p.m. to pick up the dogs from the groomer (Sets a reminder to go off at 3 p.m.)
* Starting Saturday, remind me every other Saturday at 10 a.m. that I have a therapy dog appointment with Eddie. (Sets a reminder to go off bi-weekly at 10 a.m. on Saturday.
* Remind me when I reach this location that I have a budget meeting at 3 p.m. (Sets a reminder to go off as soon as I arrive at work.)
* Tell Kelly I love you. (Sends a text to Kelly). I used to say "Tell Kelly I love her," but Siri would send her the message "I love her."
* Call Kelly at work (Calls Kelly at the office)

For the alarms and reminders, she always shows me the action first before setting it. Then I can confirm, change or delete.

Last edited by alaskayorkie; 01-29-2013 at 03:32 PM.
alaskayorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!