View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:34 PM   #12
OwnedByJezebel
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
I LOVE my mis-matched pots and pans. They all have a certain job that works perfectly for them. I love my 8 qt. enameled covered iron soup pot, my large and small iron skillets, an 18 quart roaster oven, Elite 8 qt ele. pressure cooker, ele. skillet, two large slow cookers, 4 different sizes of the old style G H C pots and several size of the G H C Magnalite, and of course a counter top Farberware indoor grill rotisserie. I love that "special" pot, pan and all and now have my eyes on the buffet style three small slow cookers. I love, love, love cooking and entertaining. We just did a big dinner Saturday for 6, and will be doing another one for 2 other couples in two weeks, then some family members will be here in 4 weeks for a few days. Sure brightens winter up.
I love my Farberware indoor grill rotisserie! I cooked a duckling on the rotisserie the other day, and it was so cool watching it turn and brown right on top of the kitchen counter top. Those suckers can go for a good price on ebay. I also have the shish kebab attachment, and even though it wasn't made for the particular model that I have, I was able to get dh to modify a couple of parts so that it would work with mine. However, I use the grill more than the rotisserie or the kebab thingy. I have Magnalite, too, and those pots last forever!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!