View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 01:19 PM   #4
AZYorkieDad
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziq View Post
Hi Yorkie lovers! I just got a house dog for the first time a couple of weeks before Christmas. I picked up my 9 week old Yorkie on Dec 9th. I live in the country and have had outdoor animals all of my life but have never had a dog in the house. I picked the Yorkie because I am hoping to have him for alot of company. (Which he is). I love him so far but will be glad when he gets over many of his puppy behaviors. I work a 12 hr night shift so when I am gone, he is locked in my kitchen. I take him out when I am home and not sleeping to potty, which he has done pretty well. He has a potty pad with holder when I am gone or sleeping. He is doing great going potty on it but seems to love to poop on the floor and play in it! Also the last few days he is chewing up his potty pads into a hundred pieces and also chewing my the cubbards in my kitchen. He has many chew toys available for him to chew on. (I am sorry this post is so long!) Any suggestions?
Sounds like she needs to be exercised more. My dog loves to misbehave if I leave her alone for a long time and come back and don't walk her. It's like her way of getting back at me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!