View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #3
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggirl View Post
Hi all,

I'm looking for a reputable breeder in Ontario (near Toronto).
Here are some that I've found -- I've talked to all of them and they all enthusiastically encouraged me to come for a visit (by the way, is this something you do before you're even ready to buy?) and seemed very nice and knowledgeable.

Anyway, here they are- thoughts?

1. Shoalcreek Yorkies - Shoalcreek Yorkies Page
2. Cinderella Yorkies - » CINDERELLA YORKSHIRE TERRIERS HOME PAGE
3. Shanerson Yorkies - Shanerson Yorkshire Terriers

Thanks a lot!
Let me ask you are any of these breeders members of the Canadian Yorkshire Terrier Club? If not why not?

Look also to the health guarantees and the health tests they do on their Yorkies.

Lisaly also posted a link to a thread I wrote after 6yrs of knowing the breeder I got Razzle from.

Razzle is in my less than humble opinion a superlative Yorkie....Why? Because he has extraordinary temperament, smart as a whip, athletic, loving, and just a great dog. He is also a Ch of two countries and a Grand Champion.

Now having said all this; I evaluated two litters of her puppies last week. All are either spoken for, or she will keep for a few months longer; 3 show potentials in 6 dogs.....!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!