View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 12:08 PM   #9
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Icon2

I have updated some info on my site about the ESPREE products. For those of you concerned about ALOE being used in their products:

* The Aloe used in all of ESPREE products are the leaves of the inner part of the aloe which is completely safe for people & pets. The skin is the part that's toxic, which they DO NOT use. Aloe hydrates and moisturizes the skin & coat of the animal, along with the person's hands who are doing the bathing.
**The Agave is synthetic, for fragrance only.

Their products also has an EXP date stamped on their bottles, it's required for products they send out Internationally. It is good for another 2 years after that date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyDC View Post
Which do you have? Plum or Rainforest?
I've been using the Plum for a couple of years, bottle is almost done, will try the Rainforest next. Both smells good, plum is a little on the lighter scented side. If I were to compare it w/a Bath & Body Works scent, Plum reminds me of their freesia but not too flowery. Don't take my word for it tho bc I'm using my memory, don't have the freesia to sniff test loll.

I'm actually going to bathe Momo today & try the Rainforest, will report back on what it smells like.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!