View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #7
Harrysmum
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieDad1979 View Post
I'm a new Yorkie owner and my little Daisy is in this horrible biting stage!! I've purchased rawhide's, toys, kongs, I've tried everything...I got on google and looked up play biting and was told to make a loud sound every time she tried to bite me, boy this really worked!! she thinks it's a big game what am I doing wrong? Someone told me about PETSMART puppy class, but I've heard mixed feedback about this class has anyone had any success with PETSMART?

I'd appreciate any help this forum can give me!

Best regards,
A Stressed Yorkie Dad
Hello stressed Yorkie dad!!! Your Daisy is a little cutie....their looks belie them though, don't they....

She will get over this phase - probably once she's finished teething. Have you tried a puppy teething ring, or putting her Kong, in the freezer? That helped our Harry.

A note of caution - please steer clear of rawhides - when Harry had his sharp little puppy teeth, he managed to chew a lump off. Fortunately I was watching him, and managed to get it out of his mouth just before he swallowed it....it could have been a disaster.

A LOT of people on here swear by bullysticks - if you do decide to get some, please make sure they're the 'odour-free' ones.... Good luck! Sally + Harry x
Harrysmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!