View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:49 AM   #7
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlain View Post
Lynzy you will probably not be surprised by this, but LOL not only will Lola and I be going we plan to attend several of other events during pet fashion week in NYC. The events all benefit various pet charities in the days leading up to The Westminster Dog Show.

At the moment I am assembling Lola's wardrobe and trying to figure out how to sew a Roaring 20's themed dress for the main event on Friday night

I put a thread up here a few weeks ago but sadly not very many of the NY yorkie talkers seem to attend those events.
You are on a roll today aren't you?!! lmao at work!!! Donna I am not at all surprised you are going, not at all! I'm glad your going, I know how you love these types of things...unfortunately, and I know you won't be surprised, but I would not attend an event like this ...but again, I love being a spectator and wish I had that in me...I just don't! lol

I did see your thread but I didn't know this was the same event! This is too funny and I can't wait to see all the pics!

Can't wait to see Lola's dress when you finish, but I still want to know what you will be wearing as I do think it would be totally appropriate for you to go in costume as well!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEE
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!