View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
Little Missy
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Found Yorkie Needs Home!!

Hello group! I found this forum by accident trying to find a possible rescue for a yorkie I found almost 2 weeks ago. I see all of you love your yorkies so much maybe I can get her an amazing home here?
So for the story... it was almost 9pm and while I was driving on a very busy street I see a bunch of cars slamming on their brakes and swerving and when I got up close enough to see what it was I seen it was a filthy dog walking in around in the middle of the road. I immediately thought it was a Chihuahua and I had to stop my car and pick it up or else it most certainly would've parished. I actually had to chase her quite a bit but I got her!
So I get her dirty butt home and after a bath I realized she is a yorkie! I couldn't believe she would be out in those conditions. The next day I posted an ad on Craigslist which only brought everyone but the actual owner. I took her to the vet and they confirmed that she is a purebred yorkie around 3 years old and also sadly no microchip! She also stated it didn't look like she was spayed.
I know I could put her online and find her a home but I don't think I could feel good not knowing if she will be used for breeding purposes. I would love for her to go to a loving home that will not use her. She's a beautiful and sweet girl.
Now the reason I can't keep her is because I have a toy poodle, 2 cats, 2 children and work full-time. (She gets along with EVERYONE in the house by the way)
It has now been two weeks and nobody has posted anything about her, no flyers, no lost ads at the pound... Nothing??!
So I live in the central valley in California, is there any true yorkie lover that can give her an amazing home?
Little Missy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!