View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 09:13 PM   #51
veguroev
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Love

Steven and me met online too!!! I was heartbroken from a previous boyfriend and decided not to cry for him anymore so, I decided to look for a man. My fisrt option? AOL personals, of course I clicked on all the ones with pictures and then.... there he was that was a very good pic of him. I emailed him thinking that he wasn't going to email me back, but he did!!. We started emailing each other for 3 months and then came the picture exchange, well, actually, I knew how he looked like but he didn't know how I looked like. After he saw my picture he asked me out, and that is how the story started, we dated 2 years and we will be married fo 4 years on March 1st which is his birthday too, why on his b-day? so that way he doesn't forget our anniversary, he he
I love him, he is my life and whole world, we have our differences like anyone else but that doesn't stops me from loving him.
If I happen to see the old boyfriend that I was crying about I 'm going to thank him for dumping me, otherwise I would have never met my Steven.

CHIKIS, OSCARITO,JEROME, KIKI, AND NEGRITA.
veguroev is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!