Thread: Canine Caviar
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:39 AM   #22
Buster Brown
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexipoo View Post
Thanks Theresa that makes me feel better I think I might call the their number and see if they can send a couple samples of the other flavors too. I ordered it from Chewy.com and they only have the large bags so it would be great if I could let Lexi try the others too...so happy Riley is doing so well, and have a good feeling it will help Lexi too! She is so finiky honestly, you would not believe what we go through sometimes to get her to eat...from going out side and knocking on the door (she will eat a little because she thinks someone is going to steal her food) or we put on a doggie on TV and she will eat some because she thinks he will steal her food...it's a constant struggle...lol she only weighs a little over 4 lbs and it makes me so nervous when she doesn't eat....but, then again she just turned 4 in November so she must be eating something...LOL
Lexi sound like quite the character. Buster, well we are working on losing some weight as loves his food and treats.

Last edited by Buster Brown; 01-23-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Buster Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!