View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:33 AM   #30
Cha Cha
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Sis View Post
Your daughter will find her way. I had that type of personality also, I had a terrible time as a teacher the first few years..I felt like a failure. Even Sammy the Lasha I spoke of scared me. I was very gentle I guess.. southern girl and all that. Even on yt I have been accused of being to sticky nice (me?... I don't think I am) but I did change. I now can discipline a classroom and guide my dogs. I don't use force or punishment..doesn't work for me. I could not be what other were but found my way - I could not be the same as others but when I found my own method and was tired of being stepped on I changed.. Like you said.. its in the "look" the "voice" "the body language and facial expressions" Your dd will find her way
Thank you Lil sis, I know she will. She doesn't have any problems with people and even has a manager's position. I'm not saying pasisve people are not successful (I hope no one took it like that ). She's just so different when she is around animals. She loves them like crazy, but boy she sure lets them take advantage no matter how angry I get with her or try to coach her she doesn't change. In that way I hope she does change. But, I too think she would be afraid of an alpha animal of any species.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!