View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:40 PM   #14
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Boy, this is really good information to know. Tibbe has only had itching once in his life and that was last year when he had to be on Royal Canin G/I due to a GI problem and for the first time in his life he was scratching a lot within a few hours of starting on it. But he was on some meds at the time that could have caused the itching, too, so I kept him on it in spite of the constant scratching for another day until the vet wanted him on the Hill I/D GI so we changed to that. His itching went away within a day though he was still on the same meds and never came back until I ran out of the Hill's I/D GI and fed him a meal of the RC GI. Within an hour he was scratching so much again. Got to the pet store, got the Hill's again and he soon stopped itching after resuming Hill's. So he's allergic to that particular kind of RC products, I guess, though he was on meds, too, each time he ate it. I don't know if some types of food mixed with certain medications can cause that food to cause itching but imagine it might.

There has been a striking change in your babies show here with those pictures as evidence that apparently bad itching is all from the food in so many cases! Thanks.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!