Thread: Need advice
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:08 PM   #4
RileyDC
BANNED!

Canine Caviar is normally sold at the smaller boutique type shops. There is a place here in the City that sells it and a few places out in Virginia near me that sell it.

If you have any small pet shops you could even call them and ask if they can order it for you. There is one place in Virginia that doesn't carry it in their store anymore, but they can order me whatever I want through one of Canine Caviar's reps.

You can check their website, where they have a Store Locator... but sometimes the stores that carry it don't register with it, which is why it is best to call the store. Or you could give their 1-800 number a call and they can tell you if there are shops near you. A friend of mine who is in Riverside, CA called the number and they even sent her a FREE 4.4lb. Bag of Open Sky!!

http://mycaninecaviar.com/locator/

1-800-392-7898 - I believe they are on California time. PST

The first bag I ordered off of www.Chewy.com
I ordered on a Sunday and it was at my door on a Tuesday. I think they only sell the Big 12lb bags through. I have seen it sold in smaller bags on www.petfoodstation.com I have never ordered from them but I know some people who have. If I could not get it though I would Definitely be ordering online. That is how Great I think the food is.

They also have a FaceBook Page you could contact them from!! There are a lot of recommendations/testimonials on their FaceBook Page. They have been revamping their website so I'm not sure if they have their testimonials up on it, yet.
RileyDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!