View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 08:32 PM   #14
RileyDC
BANNED!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinalee61 View Post
My baby isc10 months old and has had skin problems from day one! The vet put her on antibiotics for two months which was not a good idea. Then medicated shampoo on top of it. Finally 4 months of vet just speculating, I took her to a vet dermatologist. Did skin scrapings, thought it might be ringworm , bacterial, or viral. They put her on flucazanole for six months. I changed her food to grain free, blue buffalo or puppies, and grain free for treats. Her skin now 10 months later is perfect. She was on meds pretty much all of her life. She had bald spots with flake skin, almost like puss oozing once in awhile, always itchy and irritated. I felt so bad for her. She came from a puppy mill sold to me supposedly healthy by a broker!!!! She was a very sick puppy. Almost a year later its finally over. Now noticed knee problems with her legs! Another illness she has to suffer from!!!
OHHHH Wow! That is a lot!! Sorry you had to go through all of that. So glad her skin is now perfect. Is she on Any meds now or she is finished with everything?
RileyDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!