View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
MandiesMom
and Shelby's too
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraE View Post
Hi all you gift exchangers!!!

I just wanted to drop a quick note to ask a "real" question. I see that most who have signed up are either 1. New or 2. participated in the last GE. I did not keep up with the last GE, but have participated in quite a few. I know admin did change the $$$ amount minimum. My question is, and please answer honestly....

Are you planning on spending a fair amount or A LOT?? I am asking this because in every GE I have been in, I usually spent 300 bucks or more. We are going to the Bahamas in March and Im putting back for all of our extra fun!!

February is Macks birthday month, and for anyone who knows him, also knows what a monumental event everyday is for him much less a whole year!!! He will be a BIG 2! I want to participate in this GE, but to be honest, I don't know If I can do as much as I usually do and don't want someone to feel cheated...

Thanks in advance for your answers!!!
It's SOOOO GREAT that Mack is turning 2 next month!!

This is my first GE, but I did watch the last one very closely. I will be brave enough to answer your question (kind of lol) because i really want you to be in this one! I plan on spending a good amount (well over the minimum requirement), but there's no way I can afford $300. Also, I think everyone can afford different amounts and we all know that going in. We (me and Mandie) are really just doing it for the fun and getting to know new people, I hope. I'd love for us to make some new friends since we are new to the forum.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!