Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - Boy

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 2 years, 9 mos

Your Yorkie's Measurements -
Neck - 8"
Girth - 13"
Neck-to-tail – 12"
Leg length (to armpit) - 6"
Waist - 10.6"
Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Typically it's Small. Please go by back length.

Does your Yorkie wears bows? If so, what size and what backing do you prefer (bands, barrettes or alligator clips)? Yes but only clips.

Yorkie's Favorite:

Toys - Jackson loves toys! He really likes the soft squeaky toys

Snacks - He eats natural snacks. He likes bully sticks.

Clothes style - We love hoodies, polo style shirts, anything with a New England Patriot logo on it. We moved from FL to NC/Upper SC area last Feb. My little ones are still adjusting to the weather. I was told last year was very mild. He could use warm clothes.

Yorkie's favorite colors - black, blue, silver, green and red

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) - Yes I was in the one before last.

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) I will post in a new album for them. Here is the link. http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/alb...?albumid=14967

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat)–
Jackson is very sweet and laid back. We both just want you to have a good time.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!