View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:46 PM   #17
Carol607
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde_Dexter View Post
Amazon.com: Sherpa Pet Carriers DSH44031 Sport Sack, Medium Black/Black: Pet Supplies

Is this one a little more inconspicuous for shopping? I don't think I would be expecting a little dog to be hiding in there ^-^ I would think he was just carrying a messenger bag. There is a video review about it but I haven't watched it yet. It is also on sale right now!! And lots of extra "carrying stuff" pockets
I bought this one and it was delivered today. My husband really likes it. We put Jamie in and she likes it too. She doesn't have too much room in there so I wouldn't use it for really long periods of time, but she seems comfortable. It's funny, the dimensions on it are about the same as my gold Alex Luxe KB bag but it seems smaller. They do say for pets up to 12 pounds and Jamie is a little over 11. My hubbie says it is comfortable on his shoulder and it looks like a messenger bag. However, I do think she is more obvious in this bag since there is more mesh on the sides and her coloring is in contrast with the black. Her golden face blends in better with the gold bag which is something I never realized before. We will definitely keep it though and would recommend it for the guys out there.
Carol607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!