View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 09:10 PM   #5
Nikki2379
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Zoey

I think I am in the same boat. My female Zoey will be 1 yr next month she is about 5 lbs, and my male Todo is almost 2 yrs and about 8 lbs. Zoey went into her first heat and at first he wanted nothing to do with her, but around Christmas he would not leave her alone but she did not want him at all, plus we were waiting until her 2nd heat to breed them so we kept them apart and he was driving her nuts! I don't know if he got her while we were sleeping, or on News Year's eve because the kids left the bedroom door open and he got out. She went out of heat like a week later. Then he wanted nothing to do with her and she was trying to hump him and still is, her nipples are still swollen, and her vulva went down some since her heat but still swollen she does sleep more, but still very playful, and has not been sick at all. Now I know if he did get her she would only be about 2 or 3 weeks at the most, would her nipples have stayed swollen after heat if she is? Her tummy to me feels normal but with the swollen nipples, and vulva it makes me wonder if she might be pregnant?
Nikki2379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!