View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 09:31 AM   #4
MandiesMom
and Shelby's too
Donating Member

Oh, I love that you have this because after I posted my sign up, I was thinking of stuff I should've said (yeah, I know I had forever to plan my answers, but I still forgot stuff lol). This is our first GE and we are super excited!

Mommies:
Do you drink tea/coffee/wine?: I'm not a big drinker of any. I'm a huge diet coke addict so that's how I get my caffiene. I do get in a "coffee mood" sometimes though.
Favorite scent(s): I'm not big on scents because I get migraines. I like "clean scents" though..like right after the rain or fresh laundry smells. (is that weird? lol)
Favorite candy/treats: You mean they make other candy besides Reese's??? I'm a chocoholic through and through. Milk chocolate of any kind.
Favorite color(s): Grey (oh wait..no, purple )
Favorite candles/candle warmer types and scents (Scentsy, Yankee, etc.):To be honest, I don't really buy candles so I don't know. But I love candles and would enjoy having some...not sure why I don't have any lol
What size foot do you have?: I don't wanna say Ok fine..6W
Favorite bath products and scents: Anything in this area is fine as long as the smell isn't super strong. I actually LOVE the smell of vanilla (I'm starting to think I'm an odd duck here lol)
Any allergies: None
Any obsessions (TV shows, movies, music, Hello Kitty, etc): This is the easiest question because if you know the following things about me, you know me - I love anything to do with Superman, Auburn football, and NASCAR/Dale Jr.
Do you prefer pet items (beds, baskets, etc) to match your home décor or your Yorkie’s favorite color, themes, style, etc.?: Mandie doesn't have a bed or basket of her own and she would adore any style or color. Doesn't have to match my decor but purple, pink, green would work
Do you prefer a signature for your box? Not necessary really

Babies:
Favorite sports team: This is where Mandie and I disagree lol - Although I'm all about Auburn, Mandie is a DADDY'S girl so she's an Alabama fan
Hobby/theme for your clothes (i.e., dinosaurs, Hello Kitty, etc): Anything Alabama and I like those cute saying tshirts, too (for example my fave or hers says "I'm single if you're rich" hehe)
Favorite clothes styles (Pullovers or neck/belly Velcro): Definitely velcro on dresses. Pull over is fine for tshirs, sweaters, and sweatshirts
Favorite clothes types (i.e., PJs, t-shirts, sweaters, vests, dresses, etc.): all types, however not big on hoodies and prefer sweatshirts over sweaters
Does your Yorkie wear collars/necklaces?: yes, collars
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!