View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 10:05 AM   #1
Claire
YT Addict

Smile I Quit Smoking!!!!!

I finally did it, I quit smoking. Today is day three and I am doing good! I will probably gain 50 pounds from this, but that is ok! My daughter and my Gracie are driving me nuts, but that is to be expected! Anyone else quiting at the moment or thinking about it?
I swear, I freaked out the day before I quit. I did not think that I could go a day with out smoking, but hey, I'm on day 3!!! The patch helps BIG TIME! The real test will be this weekend, when I go to my dad's for a family get together. My aunt and I were smoking buddies and I have not told her yet that I quit. I hope that I can resist temtation and stick to my "quit smoking" plan!
I am so proud of myself!
Everytime I want to smoke, I think about my daughter and Gracie. I want them to have a momma that smells good. I want to spend more time with them and I want that extra money to spoil them even more then I already do! It is so worth it! Don't get me wrong, I do miss my little friend. Cigarettes have been my companion through many hard times, but it is time for me to break up with them and move on! I still have my other little friend...Coffee, yummy!!!!

Join today and remove this ad!