View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:02 PM   #2
Jacksmom052709
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksonsmommy32 View Post
Hello-

Jackson is coming out of his shell he loves to play of course CHEW CHEW and no he will jump up in your face and try to BITE not good at all!!! I say NO JACKSON in a stern voice and he will stop for a second and then back at it... Any advice on this ???

Night time/ he goes into his crate and boy he doesnt like it at all he will bark and whine for awhile but last night it seemed to go on FOREVER!! what can i do in this area to help him be at peace!

Neutered Question- How old does he have to be before i have this done?? Or what is the best age for him to have this done ??

Potty/ Outside is doing pretty good can be better however he is still growing and learning at the same time... But i will say my boy can sit on command and i am sooooo happy about that and also he will speak on command as well i am such a happy mommy and cant believe that i went this long without having a yorkie
How old is Jackson? Izzy sometimes will try to bite our noses or lips if we let her get too close to our faces - like you, we say "No Izzy!" in a stern voice and that seems to help.

Can't give you any advice on the crate thing as both our sleep in bed with us. Although I did hear that you can take a shirt or some other article of your clothing - something with your scent on it - and put it with them. They will cry because they miss you.

Neuter - hmmm, Jack was I believe 5 months old. I had him neutered as soon as I noted he was lifting his leg (we had him going potty on pee pads first before he learned to go outside). I would talk to your vet about when they think a good time to have him neutered.

Congrats on getting him to sit on command! That's definitely a plus! Good luck with everything!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!